How to Enroll
Methods of Enrollment
- Enroll Online: All major credit cards are accepted
- Enroll by Phone: please call 323-464-0909. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Enroll by Fax: download and complete a registration form and by faxing that completed form to 323-464-0906.
- Enroll by Mail: Download and complete a registration form and by mailing that completed form along with a check payable to: Los Angeles Center of Photography.
- Enroll In-Person: Los Angeles Center of Photography, 755 Seward St., Los Angeles, CA 90038. Administrative hours are M-Fri, 10am – 6pm. Office is closed on all major holidays.
Scroll your mouse over the phrase “Find a Workshop” located far left on the second navigation bar. You’ll notice a drop-down directory listing workshops by topic. (Fine Art, Lighting & Portraiture, Photography Fundamentals, Special Guests, etc.). Select whatever category you choose. From there you’ll notice a listing of all workshops specific to that category. Click on the title or image. You’ll now be directed to our online class enrollment system which lists the workshop’s description, tuition, dates, times, instructor and any other pertinent information. Scroll down until you see the button “Enroll Now.” Click on the button and follow the prompts. Once finished, an email will be sent confirming your enrollment.
You may also find workshops listed on the left side of the home page under “Workshops Index.” Here you’ll find a listing of workshops organized by class duration, location and instructor. Want to know which workshops are programmed on any given month? Just browse through the “Event Calendar” located on the right hand column.
Still can’t find the workshop you’re looking for? Use the search bar located near the top right. This feature will help you locate any workshop almost instantly.
Processing fee for all phone, mail, fax or in-person enrollments
A $15 fee will be charged per class for students electing to enroll by phone, fax, mail or in-person. No fees will be charged for students enrolling online.
Payment is due in full at the time of enrollment.
Note: Travel Workshops carry different payment and refund policies. Please refer “Travel Workshop Deposit, Payment and Refund Policy” section listed under “Refund Policies“.
Receipt of Payment
For all online enrollments, a receipt of payment will be generated and sent automatically to the student’s email account. For all phone, fax, mail or in-person enrollments, a receipt of payment will be generated and sent to the student’s email account within one week of receiving payment. About one week prior to the workshop start date, each student will receive a separate email providing information concerning parking, directions and what to bring.